This easy creamy avocado dip is vegan and made in 5 minutes. Flavorful and tangy from the fresh herbs, spice, lemon and yogurt mixed in.
- 2 ripe avocados, pit removed
- 8 sprigs of fresh cilantro (you can leave the stems on)
- 8 fresh chives
- 1/4 cup plain vegan yogurt
- Juice of one lemon
- 2–3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1/4 tsp ground coriander
- 1 jalapeno, stem removed (remove seeds if desired)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- In a food processor, add all of your dip ingredients and blend on high. If needed, scrape down the sides and continue blending until fully smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a serving dish and serve with vegetables, chips, and/or crackers.
Enjoy immediately. This dip is best served fresh after making. While you can store it using the tips below, don’t wait too long to devour it.
Using a food processor will help to make sure your avocados and additional ingredients blend up really smooth like a whipped cream consistency.
Keywords: creamy avocado dip, easy creamy avocado dip, vegan avocado dip