These garlic chili lentil wraps are made with only a few ingredients and the perfect meal prep lunch. Easy-to-make, saucy & so flavorful.
- 1 cup dry brown lentils
- 2 cups veggie broth
- 3 tbsp tahini
- 1 tsp garlic chili sauce
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp adobo seasoning
- Juice of one lemon
- 1/4 cup water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 large whole grain wraps
- Rinse and drain lentils well then add lentils and veggie broth to a sauce pan and bring broth up to a boil.
- Reduce heat to a low simmer, cover and cook lentils for 20 minutes or until lentils are fully cooked. Discard any excess fluid that is not absorbed by the lentils, cover and set aside to cool.
- Add tahini, garlic chili sauce, mustard, garlic powder, adobo seasoning, lemon juice and water to a bowl and whisk until a sauce forms.
- Remove lid from cooked lentils and pour in sauce. Stir in sauce well to coat lentils completely.
- Add filling to a wrap with desired veggies and wrap like a burrito then serve. Refrigerate extra lentils in a Tupperware container to use for future wrap assembly throughout the week.
Keywords: lentils, lunch, sandwiches, wraps