This easy vegan mug brownie for one is dairy free, egg free & uses basic pantry ingredients. Baked in the microwave in just 45 seconds to fudgy perfection.
- 1 1/2 tbsp white wheat flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- Pinch salt
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tbsp brewed coffee
- 1 tbsp dairy free chocolate chips (add more chocolate chips to top or fold in as desired)
- In a mug, add all dry ingredients and stir with a fork.
- Add in peanut butter, coffee and almond milk then carefully stir with fork to create a wet batter.
- Carefully fold in chocolate chips and add in extra to decorate on top as desired.
- Place mug in the microwave for 45 seconds.
- Make sure to allow mug cake to rest and cool for a few minutes before eating.
- Follow above instructions, but instead of placing in the microwave, preheat oven to 350F. Place batter into an oven safe dish and bake for about 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly for a few minutes before enjoying.
- You can replace the recommended flour hear with spelt, regular white flour or oat flour.
- You can opt for a sweetener you prefer here.
- You can opt out of the coffee and add an extra tbsp of almond milk. The coffee here helps to bring out more of the chocolatey taste.
- Feel free to opt for any runny nut or seed butter if you have a specific allergy.
Keywords: brownies, mug cake