These oatmeal raisin cookie bites are the perfect 5 ingredient healthy snack! All you need is a food processor and 15 minutes to make this tasty recipe!
- 1 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp ground flax seed
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
If coating energy bites
- Cocoa powder or matcha powder for rolling
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and process for about a minute until it forms a moldable dough.
- Using slightly wet hands, scoop some dough into your hands and form 12 even balls.
- If coating energy bites, add a little cocoa powder or match powder to a bowl. Take each individual bite and toss around to coat evenly around the ball. Shake off excess.
- Enjoy as is or store energy bites in a container in the freezer to firm up.
- These bites are easy to customize! Feel free to replace the raisins with other dried fruit based on preference.
- Make sure that the nut butter you choose is natural and runny. If your nut butter is stiff, try loosening up some of the natural oils in it but placing in the microwave for about 10 seconds.
- If dough is not coming together, add an extra tbsp of peanut butter and pulse together again in your food processor.
Keywords: energy bites