This maple tahini stovetop granola is super easy and quick to make. No oven required! Perfect breakfast meal prep!
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt or more to taste
- Add oats, tahini, maple syrup and seasoinings to a large skillt or saute pan over medium heat.
- Stir oats continuously for about 4-5 minutes and then lower heat slightly, and continue to stir to prevent granola from burning.
- Cook oats for about 3-5 mintues more, continuing to stir until oats appear more toasted. Granola should have a toasted golden color to them.
- Remove pan with granola from heat. Add in any additional granola mix ins you prefer and stir to combine.
- Allow granola to completely cool and continue to crisp up before storing it.
- For this granola I added 1/4 cup of pepitas, 1/4 cup raisins, and 2 tbsp cacao nibs. I included these add ins right at the end up cooking and stirred to combine.
- Cooling the granola will ensure that it gets nice and crispy. Do not store until granola is fully cooled.
- You can sub out tahini with any other natural nut or seed butter of preference. Make sure it’s runny.