These vegan buffalo tofu wraps are saucy with the right amount of spice. Easy to assemble for a quick easy lunches throughout the week.
- 1, 450g block extra firm tofu, pressed and drained
- 2 tbsp soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup vegan buffalo sauce
- Vegan Ranch
- Shredded Lettuce
- Flatbread, Pita or Gluten-Free Wraps
- Sliced Scallions
Buffalo Tahini Sauce
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 5–6 tbsp of hot sauce
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- Juice of half a small lemon
Tahini Ranch Sauce
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp vegan plain unsweetened yogurt
- 1/2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dry dill
- Pinch of salt
- 1–2 tbsp water to thin to your liking
- Preheat your oven to 425F. In a bowl, break up your tofu into 1 inch chunks and coat with the soy sauce, oil, cornstarch, thyme and pepper and toss to coat.
- Place the tofu on a lined baking sheet and bake in the oven for 25 minutes making sure to flip halfway through.
- If making the recommended homemade sauces, do so while the tofu is baking. Prep your buffalo tahini sauce and tahini ranch sauce separately in different jars. Mix both until completely smooth.
- Once the tofu is baked and crispy, add your baked tofu to a bowl and toss with the Buffalo sauce to coat.
- To assemble your pita, spread your vegan ranch overtop, add on the shredded lettuce, a few spoons of the buffalo tofu and any extra sauce you like. Sprinkle with herbs and scallions and enjoy.
To make this recipe simple, opt for premade sauces. If vegan, make sure to read ingredients and ensure the sauces are vegan.
Keywords: buffalo tofu, buffalo tofu flatbread, buffalo tofu wraps