A fresh and creamy dressing perfect for salads, bowls and dipping. This peanut ginger sauce is tangy, sweet and loaded with garlic and ginger.
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 3 tbsp soy sauce, tamari or gluten-free alternative
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp sriracha, or more
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder or one clove crushed garlic
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder or 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- Juice of half a lime
- 1/4 cup or more of water
- To a small bowl add in your peanut butter, soy sauce, maple syrup, sriracha, garlic, ginger and lime juice then whisk to combine. You will notice the sauce start to thicken as you mix it.
- Slowly pour in your water, about 1 tablespoon at a time, until the sauce is at your desired consistency. Enjoy as desired.
Adjust the consistency of your dressing by adding small amounts of water to the dressing until you achieve your desired consistency.
To help mellow out the taste of fresh garlic, let it sit in the citrus juice a little before adding the rest of the ingredients to mix.
To truly make this gluten-free, make sure to use a gluten-free soy sauce, gluten-free tamari or coconut aminos.
Keywords: peanut sauce, peanut dressing, vegan peanut dressing, peanut ginger sauce