A snickerdoodle cookie mug cake is the sweet dessert satisfaction without the baking mess. Simple ingredients and a microwave are all you need!
- 4 tbsp white wheat flour or oat flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp organic white sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp cashew butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
Sugar Cinnamon Coating
- 1 tsp organic white sugar
- Pinch of cinnamon
- In a mug, combine dry ingredients and stir well to combine.
- Add nut/seed butter and milk and stir to create a smooth batter.
- Keep sides of mug clean by scraping batter off sides as needed.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon for topping and sprinkle as much over top as desired.
- Place mug in microwave for 1 minute stopping half way through to check on the cake.
- Cook for an additional 15 seconds and your cake should be fully cooked.
- Remove from microwave and allow to cool before taking a bite.
- You can bake this in the oven. Place batter in an oven safe dish and place in the oven at 350F and bake for 8-10 minutes or until batter is completely cooked.
- Sub cashew butter with almond butter, tahini or sunflower seed butter.
- If using almond butter, I recommend using Trader Joe’s Raw Creamy Almond Butter.
- If you don’t have cream of tartar, sub out for equal amount of baking powder.
Keywords: mug cake, snickerdoodle