This ginger green goddess dressing is the perfect creamy compliment to any salad. Takes about 10 minutes to prep in your blender and is dairy free!
- 1 small avocado, pit removed and scoped out of skin
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, packed
- 1 spring onion, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 inch fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- Juice of 1 lime
- Zest of 1 lime (optional)
- Salt to taste
- 3/4 cup water
- Add all ingredients in the order listed to a blender or food processor.
- Set to blend on high speed until completely smooth. If too thick for your liking, adjust water by adding 2 tbsp at a time to the dressing and blending again.
- Once dresing is to your liking, pour dressing into a resealable container and place in fridge to completely cool before using. Dressing will keep for 4 days in the refridgerator.
- The salad pictured in this post includes 5 leaves worth of kale (stems removed) that were roughly chopped. Kale was massaged with some of the dressing until the greens were wilted and softened. Add kale to base of bowl and top with 1/2 cup cooked lentils, 6 sliced cherry tomatoes and 1/3 cup corn kernels. Top with a drizzle of green goddess dressing and enjoy.
- Customize herbs based on preference. Basil or dill would be great additions or stars in this dressing.
- Blending your dressing might result in a warm dressing. The flavors are more enhanced when it is cool, so make sure to store in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before use.