A healthy edible brownie batter treat that you don’t need to bake. Satisfying, easy to make and requires only a few pantry items.
- 1 15oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup rolled or quick oats
- 1/2 cup natural almond butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened soy milk
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- In a food processor, add in oats and process into a flour.
- Remove oats from processor into a bowl and add can of black beans then process until smooth.
- Add flour back into food processor along with other ingredients.
- Process ingredients until batter is smooth.
- Take mixture and scoop into a storage container, cover and place in fridge for at least 10 minutes before serving.
How to Serve
This is meant as a fun little dip/spread or something you can absolutely eat by the spoonful (like I did). Really good on toast with sliced banana on top of mashed raspberries.
Almond butter can be pricey, feel free to sub for peanut butter (will have more of a Reese’s peanut butter cup taste). To find cheaper jars of almond butter definitely check out the store brand options by Aldi’s, Trader Joe’s and Whole Foods.
Keywords: brownie batter, no cook, brownies